Tuesday 20 March 2007

In contrast... Great Joy and Praise!


I know that a lot of you prayed for me last week and I think you so much for your prayers, they were needed and nessasry and because of those prayers I have been strengthened beyond all measure.


Yesterday Nell and I recieved a letter from the inland revenue with a cheque for quite a considerable amount of money and I just want to shout from the roof tops my praise and thanks for God's provision.

I am going to get back on track with Matthew, hopefully tomorrow but today, I'm going to just smile and thank God for everything that he has done for me. Praise be to the almighty.

In christ alone.

Mikey.

2 comments:

David Reece said...

Jesus Christ is Lord.
And He is always Trustworthy!

Anonymous said...

Praise God indeed. I JUST found your blog it's very cool. You are one cute dude and no I am not making a pass, I could be your mom :) I am keeping you in my prayers

Jesusrocks