Tuesday 24 April 2007

I'm Still Here!


Its been a little while since I “blogged” but I’m still here. I’ve been taking a small break to get my relationship with God strong and to talk to people and God about my future. The situation as it is now is that me and God are strong and I am (trying to) serve God in all that I do, of course I fail but with every set back I try that much harder to succeed! Its awesome.

I’m going to pick up on what I left off in a couple of Days and continue my near daily blog, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued prayers and for your continued support in the last few months. Its been so amazing seeing God answer my prayers and that is no coincidence that people from 5 continents were praying for me and I thank you all so much for that.

God answers prayers and hears us.

1 Jn 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

We can take great confort in that and want to encourage you to cast all of your cares upon him.

Thank you again, and hope I can continue to strengthen and encourage you.

In Christ,

Mikey.

No comments: