Tuesday 3 April 2007

Further Prayer Request!

Hey everyone, just a quick note to ask for some prayer. I had a meeting with one of my company directors and he said (with not so many words admittedly) that I've either got to commit to the company or stop wasting their time. I know that God is calling me elsewhere, but I am not sure if this is the opportunity that I've been asking for or not. I do not want people to think that I am giving up and just going but at the same time, i do not want to go against God's perfect plan.

I have a lot fear about what the implications would be if I left, for example there are still bills that need to be paid and there are still commitments financially that I need to fulfill. There is also the question of Brazil in October to think about.

Please pray that I will know God's plan for me and what the right path is for me to take and where he wants me to be. I know that he will not steer me wrong, but I don't want to make the wrong decision based on my own human thoughts and feelings which are of course fallible.

I'd appreciate knowing that you are praying with me through this time. I love God and I will go anywhere he wants me to be but I need to know God's will in this time of uncertainty.

Thanks again for your support!

Mikey

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.

No comments: